ed in Englands training squad for a three-day camp

ed in Englands training squad for a three-day camp

chenwen121314
Really Advanced Member
chenwen121314
Really Advanced Member

10 Jan 2018, 11:02 #1

Sam Jones ambition of becoming Englands openside for the forthcoming autumn series has been dented by an ankle problem. Darren Collison Jersey .The uncapped Wasps back row, a contender to replace the injured James Haskell for the four Tests at Twickenham, sustained the injury in training on Tuesday morning and must return to his club.Jones will undergo further examinations to diagnose the full extent of the injury, a Rugby Football Union statement read.The 24-year-old is one of two uncapped options to start at openside against South Africa on November 12, competing with Mike Williams of Leicester to deputise for Haskell.A third back-row combination would see Maro Itoje and Chris Robshaw line-up either side of Billy Vunipola in a repeat of the trio that finished the final Tests against Australia in June.But Englands options may now have been reduced after Jones hurt his ankle in the final training camp before Eddie Jones names his squad for the autumn later this month.Haskell has been ruled out of the entire campaign by foot surgery and Eddie Jones is seeking a like-for-like replacement.At seven were looking for a destructive defensive player, not your traditional seven player because at the moment we dont have that in England, Jones said on Friday.We went down the route of trying to find that but it wasnt successful, so were looking for a more of a destructive player like a Haskell. So Sam Jones and Mike Williams also come into that category.Jones had been included in Englands training squad for a three-day camp in Brighton amid a warning from head coach Eddie Jones that his resolve would be tested in a strenuous session on the final day. Myles Turner Jersey . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. Joe Young Jersey .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N.http://www.authenticbasketballshoppacer ... ustomized/ . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. MANCHESTER, England -- Wayne Rooney described the reaction to his late-night conduct on England duty as disgraceful, saying the British media is trying to write my obituary.Pictures emerged this week showing Rooney -- wearing his England training gear -- looking bleary-eyed at a wedding reception at the teams hotel on Saturday, the day after a World Cup qualifier against Scotland.Rooney was criticized by the English Football Association chief executive Martin Glenn for not setting the right tone as England captain, and he issued an apology to interim England manager Gareth Southgate, the FA, and young fans.It feels as if the media are trying to write my obituary and I wont let that happen, Rooney said on Saturday after playingg for Manchester United in a 1-1 draw against Arsenal in the Premier League. Paul George Jersey. I love playing for my country and I am proud of my achievements to date. But I have not finished yet.Rooney added that whats been going on is disgraceful, saying the treatment shows a lack of respect and that enough is enough.Rooneys conduct has sparked a fresh wave of negative publicity toward a player who has shown erratic behavior on and off the field earlier in his career. He is Englands all-time leading scorer with 53 goals and has made 119 international appearances, the most for an outfield England player. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '