known so before, first learn to suppress emotions

Counterstrike, Team Fortress 2, etc.

known so before, first learn to suppress emotions

czfgege
Really Advanced Member
czfgege
Really Advanced Member

21 Aug 2017, 09:30 #1

y, nothing but found a toilet close to the 'fault to be repaired, do not use' I really could not help but control him three seven two Eleven, anyway, no one took off his pants on the Nike Air Max Shoes toilet squatting down to thunderbolt ... ... so good! The After I went downstairs to find empty no one strange, just when the dinner time downstairs is also full of how people all of a sudden people to empty it? Even the waiter and reception are gone ... Nike Men Shoes 1 FUSE Hot Sale ... so I approached the bar, and asked: some people in it? How are nobody? At this point, I saw a male waiter from the bar under the drill out, and said: I rely on! ... just stool from the ceiling fall to hit the fan when you are not there? Count your luck is good ... ... 11. students at the party, a brother said: 'Olympic year is not peaceful, and now Beijing's security is very high! Say that our school near Zhongnanhai, last week I play in the playground, The ball kicked the wall, the results did not think the ball has not been on the ground to be dyed burst ... ... 12. driver's license subjects three exams, 5 o'clock in the morning to let Air Max Shoes the collection, natural test when stumbled. Turn on my car, start, go, safe open, the examiner does not speak, sitting next to. Suddenly, the examiner said to me, refueling, classmates. Suddenly, I was flattered, my heart a warm, I thought, how good the examiner, ah, know that I am nervous, but also encourage me. So, I smiled and said to the examiner, thank you examiner. Examiner surprised a moment, looked a little helpless. So open, turned over, the examiner came again, Come on! I warm one, touched one, or smiled and said, thank you examiner! Examiner seems more silent, and fight back facial expressions, shook his head. Approaching the end, the examiner said the first three times impatient, refueling! Come on! Classmates. I have to ask you to step on the foot of the throttle, not to give you fuel! You think this is the Olympic Games, I look at your game ah!Jokes reflect the Womens Nike Free Run Shoes philosophy 1. father and son two after five-star hotel door, see a very luxurious imported cars. Son disdain to his father said: people sitting in this car, the stomach must not learn! Father replied casually: that people who say this, pocket must have no money! Do you think Nike Dunk SB Mens of things that do not reflect the true attitude of your heart? 2. After dinner, the mother and daughter wash the dishes together, father and son in the living room watching TV. Suddenly, the kitchen came to break the sound of the plate, and then a silence. Son looked at his father said: must be broken mother. how do you know? She did not curse. We are accustomed to different standards to see people to see themselves, so often is responsible for strict, to be wide. 3. Wife is cooking in the kitchen. The husband has been nagging beside her: Slower! Be careful! The fire is too big! Quickly turn the fish over! Fast shovel up! The oil is too much! Husband, wife blurted out, I know how to cook. You certainly understand, wife. Husband replied calmly, I just want to let you know, I am driving, you are next to the chatter, how I feel. It is not difficult to learn to understand others, as long as you are willing to seriously stand on the other side of the angle and position to see the problem. 4. A: the new move to the neighbors so hateful, last night three more middle of the night, when the dead of night suddenly came fierce by my home doorbell. B: really damn! Have you ever warned? A: No. I when they are crazy, continue to blow my little horn. things will be due, if you can see their first, the answer will be different. When you face the conflict and the dispute, first think about whether they have a bad place, perhaps soon will be relieved. 5. One day, Zhang three driving in the mountain path, just when he admired the beautiful scenery, head to open a truck, mouthful of black teeth driver shook his window shouted to him: Authentic Nike Shoes Sale pig! Zhang three more want to wonder, but also more and more gas, so he also rolled down the window back cursed: you are pig! Only scolded, he will head against a group of cross the road pigs. Do not misinterpret the good intentions of others, it will only make yourself suffer, and make others humiliated. In the unknown so before, first learn to suppress emotions, patient observation, so as not to give birth to remorse afterwards.Fine little joke A truck behind the hanging of a conspicuous large wooden card, which reads: the car has been collided with other vehicles 20 times, the results are: 17 wins, 2 level, a slight loss. Please be careful! Shop, a customer is questioning the waiter: What is your attitude? The customer is God, do not you know? The waiter white you Nike Womens Free Shoes a glance: the customer is God is not false, but I do not believe in Christ. The nurse was ready to inject the cook, and the cook looked back and shocked how the needle was so big. Nurse: you give me a dish with a teaspoon, I give you a needle with a large needle, save others that I revenge you. Doctor asked the patient: you come here before you ask what people? Patient answer: only asked the boss of the corner pharmacy. Doctor: What kind o