ne pain. Treat parents, we should filial piety, r

Counterstrike, Team Fortress 2, etc.

ne pain. Treat parents, we should filial piety, r

czfgege
Really Advanced Member
czfgege
Really Advanced Member

28 Aug 2017, 09:09 #1

not Can not Authentic Nike Shoes Sale live ah? If it is really good for us, is it necessary to exercise our ability to survive alone? They are speechless, but do not think they admit that we are right, they just do nothing. It is not easy for parents in China to admit that children have grown up independently. The role of this debate is not recognized by the elders, but they realize that one Mens Nike Shoes Sale thing: we have grown up, will not do anything to listen to them. For a long time, they have an opinion on us. Cousin after a period of preparation, the supermarket opened smoothly. Originally he did a good job in the first Air Max Shoes half of the loss of preparation, but things were so happy, there are a lot of family attention, said to health for the children, spend some money is entirely worth it, but now too much green and organic gimmick to make money Of the business. In order to obtain the trust of everyone, he organized a lot of people to participate in farm music, with everyone to see the farm, to see the garden, to experience the fun of fishing. The move for those farmers and orchards brought a lot of business, so Mens Free Shoes that he got a lower price, but also to allow customers to eliminate the doubt, in the word of mouth, the business soon as snowball grows in the first quarter When it has already begun to profit. A year later, his supermarket has a fixed number of loyal customers, the original is just a small supermarket, and later developed into two, around his peers, his development is the best. At this time, the original accusations of our elders, although still did not recognize our legitimacy (sometimes, really feel that elders are very fun, as if they recognize the younger generation of courage and ability has been more than them, is simply to their life), but Occasionally talk, has been appreciated, the original most against my borrow aunt, not Air Max Womens without proud to say: our feelings, vision or a little, this is most like me. Cousin's Air Jordan 10 parents out, every time I heard someone say: you keep a good son Nike Air Max Shoes Sale ah! His face is concealment and prosperity. Now, his parents volunteered to help, the cousin in the past few years to make any decision, although the elders will still habitually questioned, but rarely opposed. This story I told a young man to listen to, he encountered problems and cousin exactly the same year, he asked me if he resigned, parents will be very sad, that is filial piety, but he did not want to do not like the work, What should I do? We can observe the people around: whenever you do one thing, parents will be strongly opposed, mostly mother-in-law children, in the eyes of parents, you never grow, you never have the ability to do their own Everything, all of your ideas are naive and unrealistic; and those who grew up with independent ideas, work seriously children, parents generally rarely interfere with, especially the child is particularly promising, the general Are parents in turn listen to the children. Secondly, we should understand that what is the real filial piety. 'Book of Rites' said: big filial piety pro-pro, followed by Fu Fu, the next can raise. In short, big filial piety is your character and achievement outstanding, so that parents can be respected by others; second is your words and deeds will not make your parents criticized by others; foster parents is the bottom of the filial piety The The real filial piety never stressed that the child must obey the parents, and did not give parents Cheap Nike Lunar Mens the right, it is only Cheap Nike Shoes For Women the addition and misinterpretation of future generations. Too many parents demonized the filial piety, as a control of children free will and life of the weapon, there are too many children misunderstanding filial piety, that filial piety must have everything to listen to their parents, and finally everyone pain. Treat parents, we should filial piety, respect for the choice of parents, respect for their parents' lives, when they are old, able to take care of the foster, but definitely not including their own life option together. In addition, I have to tell you a truth: when you ask in the end should listen to their parents or listen to their own, in fact, and filial piety has nothing to do, but you have no confidence in their choice, you are afraid of the final choice of their own mistakes, Parental support and favor, fell to the point of a deserted, this is the reason you are distressed. If you are very firm on your choice, you will not have these troubles, you will have the courage to adhere to their own choice, because you know, as long as you are happy, successful, even if the parents opposed, they will You are happy unless they do not really love you. Dig a well, some people kept digging, paid a lot of hard work, a lot of sweat, a lot of time, only to dig into the water. So, adhere to the success of a person is very important, as long as you in a direction and goals to open up, to forge ahead, perseverance, perseverance, never give up, you can win the success of life. Dig a well, some people have been digging, has been dug until the end, did not dig into the water. Therefore, the choice of a person's success is very important, if the go