r sportsman by ESPN UK readers.The 29-year-old fro

r sportsman by ESPN UK readers.The 29-year-old fro

chenwen121314
Really Advanced Member
chenwen121314
Really Advanced Member

10 Jan 2018, 10:42 #1

Defending champion Jordan Spieth described his first round 66 at Augusta as one of the best he has ever shot. A. J. Burnett Jersey . Looking to win his second Green Jacket in as many years, Spieth finished bogey-free, carding six birdies to secure a clubhouse lead.However, the 22-year-old American insists that he will need to improve his iron play if he is to stay ahead of the chasing pack in the next three days. Watch how Jordan Spieth finished top of the leader board after scoring six under on day one of the Masters. Its one of the better rounds Ive ever shot, Spieth told Sky Sports. I didnt feel like I had good control on my iron swings today but I put a couple of good ones in on 13 and 18 and then the ones that were missed, were missed in places where I could make par at worst.The short game was there today and the putter was there today. I made a lot of putts considering the windy conditions, its something we tend to do on this golf course so its nice when they do go in.In order to stay bogey-free - which isnt necessarily the goal, the goal is to try and shoot under par each day - its going to take a little bit more in the ball striking and the patience that we had today. Jordan Spieth was bogey-free in his first round After sinking a six-footer for his first gain on the third, Spieth made two more before the turn and he was three-under on the back nine too with further birdies at 10, 13 and 18.Its just a place where I feel comfortable, he added. I feel like you need imagination with the rich history here, it just excites you when you tee off and we were able to really settle down quicker than I think we have in either of the last two years.While Spieth looked in fine fettle in his first round, Rickie Fowler struggled throughout to finish eight-over. Rickie Fowler struggled as he shot +8 in his first round Golfs not an easy game, he said, after his second worst ever round at a major.Golfs tough, it is a fine line, especially at this place. I mean, I go play a decent back nine and Im three-under par.It can go either way and it can definitely go the other way, the high number way, a lot easier than it can the low. They can add up quick. Get a Sky Sports Week Pass Dont miss the Masters. Watch live on NOW TV from £6.99. No contract. Also See: Masters day one LIVE! Latest leaderboard Matt Joyce Jersey . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Custom Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance.http://www.authenticbaseshoppirates.com ... es-jersey/ .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. World No. 1 tennis star Andy Murray has been voted Great Britains greatest ever sportsman by ESPN UK readers.The 29-year-old from Dunblane toppled old foe Novak Djokovic in the ATP world rankings on Saturday.Murray has 43 career titles to his name and has played 799 career matches.Most notably he has won two Wimbledon titles (2013, 2016), two Olympic gold medals (2012, 2016), and the US Open (2012).He also led Great Britain to their first Davis Cup trophy since 1936 when he defeated Belgiums David Goffin in the 2015 final.Murray wiped the floor in our 24-hour poll with a whopping 54 percent of the vote, toppling some of Great Britains most famous sporting stars.Here are the runners up...Silver - Sir Bobby Charlton?Vote percentage - 10%This man needs no introduction.Sir Bobby Charlton is widely regarded as the greatest English footballer of all time, leading the Three Lions to World Cup glory in 1966.He is also Manchester Uniteds alll time leading goalscorer and won the top flight of English football three times, as well as the FA Cup and European Cup. Sean Rodriguez Jersey. ronze -?Sir Steve RedgraveVote percentage - 9%One of Great Britains most decorated Olympians,?Sir Steve Redgrave?won gold medals at five consecutive Olympic Games from 1984 to 2000.Redgrave has also won three Commonwealth Games gold medals, and has nine World Rowing Championships golds to his name.In 2011 he received the BBC Sports Personality of the Year Lifetime Achievement Award.The other British heroesF1 star?Lewis Hamilton claimed fourth -- a rare occasion on which he did not make the podium, with Boxing hero?Lennox Lewis in fifth.Golfs?Sir Nick Faldo and Rugbys?Jonny Wilkinson shared sixth whilst?Sir Ian Botham of cricket finished last with just 4 percent of the vote. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '